- Several designated parking spaces for people with disabilities are located in the Mountainlair parking garage near the Downtown Campus Library.
- Drop off and pick up areas are located in the alley behind the Downtown Campus Library and on Willey Street in front of White Hall.
- Entrance and exit ramps make the library accessible from both Prospect Street and University Avenue.
- An assistive technology workstation is available on the 4th floor.
- Additional information is available at the WVU Libraries Accessibility Services web page.
- For further assistance, call the Downtown Campus Library Reference Desk at (304) 293-3640 or Access Services Desk at (304) 293-0355.
The West Virginia and Regional History Center is the largest historical archives/library relating to West Virginia in existence.More…